• Posted by : Ridwanaji Kamis, 13 Maret 2014

    Asking other people’s opinions:
    • What do you think of ….
    • Is that true that ….
    • Do you think it’s going …
    • Why do they behave like that?
    • Do you have any idea?
    • How do you like …..?
    • Please give me your frank opinion.
    • What’s your opinion?
    Expressing opinions:
    • In my opinion, …..
    • I feel ….
    • I personally believe …..
    • I am certain, sure, positive, convinced.
    • I personally think…..
    • I agree
    • I personally feel …..
    • I disagree
    • Not everyone will agree with me, but ….
    • It seems that ….
    • To my mind ….
    • Well, personally ….
    • From my point of view…..
    • If I had my way, I would ….
    • As I see it
    • What I’m more concerned with is …..
    • I think ….
    • In my case ….
    • I believe……
    • Absolutely. 

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Just for Share Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan